1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond club benefits

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jinx, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I'm a bit perturbed, CET has changed their website to a generic benefit listing for their program, rather then the previous property by property listing. I'm aware of the monthly show tickets, diamond lounge, and retail discounts. I seem to remember some spa entry options for Diamond too, according to the rep through TR, Flamingo is free entry for spa still.

Any other benefits anyone can point out, outside of line jumping?

2. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked Bally's recently. Still free at their fitness centre & spa for Diamond.

I think you have most of the benefits. A few extras that come to mind -

• Diamond lounge/desk check-in/out
    • Separate seating area for some buffets
    • Free entry to Voodoo Lounge & Carnaval Court
    • Priority on shuttles
    • No safe charges at Bally's

3. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The easiest way to find out what a specific property offers is to just stop by the total rewards desk and ask. They will gladly tell you. Also, over time you will learn the different benefits available by talking with other diamond members in the lounges.

For instance, at Ak-Chin in Phoenix, diamond members get $9 off the buffet price (which is a great deal), an awesome diamond lounge with great food & drink, AND, 4 FREE DRINK COUPONS for every 100 tier points earned per day. Normally these drinks are $3 - $7 each, and they have awesome specialty drinks (pina coladas, mudslides, etc).

In addition to separate lines, you also usually have special seating areas with the best views - like along the windows at the Flamingo Zoo, a special room and entrance at the Rio, etc. These are usually very close to the buffet line. And, don't underestimate the line skipping - especially if you travel at busy times. Many times I have gone to the rio or flamingo buffet where the normal line is easily an hour or more long and I walk right in.

Also, at most properties you will get special check in treatment as well - as well as free ice cold bottled water behind the check in desk. This is nice as before I head up to the room, I usually just stop by the diamond check in desk, and ask for a couple of cold waters for the room.

There are many more little benefits you receive, and they will vary from property to property.

4. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Tubbs and Mr. Stealth, those are definitely some of the insight I was looking for.

Mr S, good reminder on special seating, probably a good time to try out Voodoo Steakhouse or Range for dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.