1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Aspiration $100 Dinner @CET

Discussion in 'Comps' started by drigrob70, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drigrob70

drigrob70 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used this perk for making Diamond status @ CET. I have asked two host and got a deer in the headlight look, so no answer and sent e-mail to
    customer service & got a list of diamond perks but not how to obtain.

Thanks,

2. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We picked up the voucher at the Total Rewards desk, but haven't yet used it. They should know at the desk.

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Just go up to any TR desk and ask for the Diamond celebration dinner voucher. They know what it is. You'll get a paper voucher for $100 that you take to the restaurant of your choice.

I posted a list of the eligible restaurants I received in July in the following thread, it should be essentially the same still but you can ask them at the desk.

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99501

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $100 dinner is for even the low end of Diamond. Once you reach Aspiration (80k), you also get $750 towards flights.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received one at Horseshoe So IN & plan to use soon. I had them print my voucher just before I made Diamond for this year so I can get another while in LV in March. Nice perk.....

6. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

But to clarify, that is not reimbursed at the cage. You must allow CET to book the flight of your choosing on your behalf, and if there is any difference, you pay that.

By the way, I had CET do that for my NYE trip, flying SWA non-stop, and they went ahead and included the Early Bird (early boarding) to the itinerary.

7. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you need to use the $100 before the end of the year. You will get another $100 next year as well as long as you renew your diamond status before the end of the year. Go to any tr desk and they will print a receipt for you (don't lose it because it cannot be regenerated) and present it to the cashier.

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used ours in Vegas last month at Caesars. Two of us used it at the same time at Mesa Grill for a dinner for 6. Had not problem getting the voucher at the TR desk there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.