1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Deuce Lounge Bottle Service

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jacer333, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacer333

jacer333 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I was very happy with the Gold Lounge reward I redeemed for last January and was hoping to do it again for my August trip, but I guess they are still the same batch and I am locked out from that one again.

I am wondering if anyone has done the Deuce Lounge downstairs and can speak on it? Is it really just a bottle of SKYY with no other choices? And is the comp that bottle, or is it for the bottle value of $375, leaving some other value for shots/drinks? I loved being able to pick a bottle while at Gold. I'm guessing the Deuce experience isn't quite on par with Gold, but is it still worth sinking 250K into?

2. pbrehob

pbrehob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the Deuce Reward in March and liked it a lot. I am one of the few that read the reviews of Gold and the Deuce and chose the Deuce. We were just looking for a nice place to talk and enjoy the bottle while discussing the upcoming NCAA Tournament. I have never been to Gold but imagine is would be a lot different. There were points during our time there when there were under 15 other people in the bar. It was on a Tuesday night so that is part of it.

I had seen some reviews before we went that people were given their choice of bottle but understood that there was a chance we would have to get Skyy. I wanted vodka and didn't care the brand so that wasn't an issue. We were not given a choice. They gave us the bottle and we were allowed to use the rest of the credit on any beverage we chose. We asked but were not allowed to use any of the remaining credit on appetizers. I think they are even more strict on the Skyy as the only option now but I have read reviews recently where the customers were given a choice of any bottle.

I will be trying to get the same reward next March. Hopefully it is a new batch by then.

3. jacer333

jacer333 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear you had a good experience! What was the value of the SKYY? $375? So you still had $125 of credit that they let you use freely for mixed drinks or shots?

4. pbrehob

pbrehob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am 99% sure that Skyy was $375 (definitely was not more). Yes, we were able to use the balance on any drink (mixed, shots, beers, specialty, Red Bulls)

5. jacer333

jacer333 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to bump this thread and and add an update as I used the Deuce bottle service reward last night and was very pleased!

It was just a buddy and I in our group, and the waitress brought the menu and first said we could pick any bottle on the menu under $500. However, we had just waddled over from the buffet, and were already quite stuffed so slugging down a huge bottle of sugary vodka didn't sound like a great idea. I noticed they listed a number of fine scotches, so I inquired and was excited that they would be willing for us to try some pours of the scotches to use our credit in place of one large bottle of generic alcohol. So we were able to enjoy some Johnnie Blue, Glenlivet 18, Macallan 18, Remy XO, and finally the Macallan 25 within the budget of our comp. With a little money left at the end we took some red bulls and coconut water for the road. We arrived just before 10, even though were told to come by 9. By 10:30 the lounge was actually quite lively, and the DJ was playing a nice mix of music. Nearly every booth was full and the bar had many people around it too. I have done the Gold lounge reward too, and felt that my experience last night at Deuce was actually better.

I'm not sure if they would allow larger groups to stray from a bottle and try pours of different alcohol like we did, but if you have a small group or are a couple, you may be able to enjoy some pours as we did. Just wanted to drop by here again and leave this info as the Deuce reward has gotten a poor reputation in the past, but it went far above my expectations last night!

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanted to bump this thread and and add an update as I used the Deuce bottle service reward last night and was very pleased!

It was just a buddy and I in our group, and the waitress brought the menu and first said we could pick any bottle on the menu under $500. However, we had just waddled over from the buffet, and were already quite stuffed so slugging down a huge bottle of sugary vodka didn't sound like a great idea. I noticed they listed a number of fine scotches, so I inquired and was excited that they would be willing for us to try some pours of the scotches to use our credit in place of one large bottle of generic alcohol. So we were able to enjoy some Johnnie Blue, Glenlivet 18, Macallan 18, Remy XO, and finally the Macallan 25 within the budget of our comp. With a little money left at the end we took some red bulls and coconut water for the road. We arrived just before 10, even though were told to come by 9. By 10:30 the lounge was actually quite lively, and the DJ was playing a nice mix of music. Nearly every booth was full and the bar had many people around it too. I have done the Gold lounge reward too, and felt that my experience last night at Deuce was actually better.

I'm not sure if they would allow larger groups to stray from a bottle and try pours of different alcohol like we did, but if you have a small group or are a couple, you may be able to enjoy some pours as we did. Just wanted to drop by here again and leave this info as the Deuce reward has gotten a poor reputation in the past, but it went far above my expectations last night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.