1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Deuce bus do they do 14 day pass

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by cartoonp, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartoonp

cartoonp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if I could buy a 14 day pass for the Duce or is it just 7 I know you can get one trip 24 hour ect and how much is it know many thanks

Second question on same subject travil :eek: can you buy a7 or 14 day mono rail pass I mean in Vegas not from the website thanks again

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it is the 15 day pass and it is the most cost effective bus pass. Full price is $31. (17.50 for us old folks) and it is all access. You can purchase them from RTC by mail (perhaps online)or in person at the bus transfer station. I don't remember if they are available in the machines.

Jimbo338

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    your options for the deuce/sdx are 2 hr/ 24 hr/ 3 day/ and 30 days prices being 6/ 8/ 20/ 65 for those passes.
    i have heard others say that the monorail is less convenient than the busses but i'm not sure of that because i usually take the bus.
    both the deuce and sdx service the strip with the sdx making less stops. hope this helps somewhat

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol...i stand corrected :)

5. cartoonp

cartoonp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all:nworthy:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.