1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delta? Free? YES Please.... :)

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sybgal, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a group of 6 going on our March trip. I had enough points with Delta to get my flight free BUT everyone else will be flying SW direct....I will miss having a non-stop flight but....have to remember....it's free. lol. I will arrive about 35 minutes before the rest of the group (including my hubby) so I'll just wait around and give the limo driver their flight number to pick us up when they land. Geez I LOVE LV.....Free Jubilee strip view rooms for 6 nites, over $2000 in comps to more than cover all of my & hubbys meals.....just need tips and gambling $$$$$$$.... The wait in on!!!

Oh - we are there for the 1st weekend of the NCAA games....the atmosphere will be great as we root on IU & UL!!!!!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another score!!! Transferred most of my SW points over to hubby and was able to secure non-stop for him both ways from Louisville to LV for $253!! Since SW never seems to include Louisville - LV in their specials anymore....this is a real biggy!! So both of us will travel (separately) for a total of $300! Now I need to figure out how we're gonna get there in August!

3. Tuna

Tuna High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's awesome! Tell your hubby congrats on being able to fly separate from his wife ;)

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Tuna...it's ok...... even on the same SW flight, we seldom sit together. We usually have a low A pass and when we get on... there are usually single seats in the 1st 4-5 rows. We love that for the quick exit to the limo.... lol.

5. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure the Hoosiers will be dancing this year! As much as I hate to say it, we just aren't very good! Sucks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.