1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delta Economy Comfort

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bedaniels, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bedaniels

bedaniels Low-Roller

Feb 1, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a round trip voucher for taking a bump late last year so naturally I'm using it to go to Vegas in a couple weeks. 4.25 hours from Cincinnati. Currently I have an aisle seat 3 rows up from the back of the plane which is full in economy class. Seatguru lists seat the first three seats in economy comfort as good seats, which are available. I want to sleep on the plane as its a evening flight and I will have worked all day and drove 2 hrs to Cincinnati before the flight. Wanna hit the ground running in Vegas.
    95% of the reviews on line relate to international flights this is domestic so no free drinks included. I normally fly southwest out of columbus so no status ff on delta.
    Has anyone traveled in these seats?
    Is the upgrade to economy comfort worth the cost, since the ticket was free anyway? I have seen the upgrade cost fluctuate between $19-$69. Does the price come down as the trip approaches?
    Thanks for your help.
  2. thespiritoftruth

thespiritoftruth Tourist

Apr 22, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've flown the economy comfort seats when I've been upgraded with my Delta medallion status in the past (thankfully it's always been free). I remember the pricing being based on the miles flown, so the price for the economy comfort upgrade shouldn't fluctuate (unless Delta is running some sort of special).
    For domestic economy comfort, drinks aren't included for these seats.
    Would I pay the $20 - $40 for one, I guess it all depends on if I had a emergency exit row with a window seat or if I was stuck in the back of the plane in a middle seat, next to the bathroom. For the latter case, the $20 is worth it when your only other option is a bad seat IMO, especially when you're flying for free out there on a voucher.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.