1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delmonico Steakhouse?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by delete39, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delete39

delete39 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am headed to dinner this sunday night at The Venetian Delmonico Steakhouse any feed back on this? thank you

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. johnnyd75

johnnyd75 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Delmonico's house specialty is the bone-in ribeye. Although it is good, I still prefer the filet there. The wife still dreams about the lobster bisque they serve, so if that interests your palate, then definitely order that. As expected, the service at Delmonico's is great, the wine list extensive, and the prices reflect that. If you want a more modern setting with similar quality and service, then I would recommend Cut, which is a few doors down from Delmonico's. If you like a more classic setting, then Delmonico's is right up your alley. Good luck.

4. JSR1968

JSR1968 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was without a doubt the best restaurant experience I have ever had.

I had the wedge salad (GREAT), the bone in NY Strip (VERY good). My wife had the bone in Filet (my steak was good but hers was AMAZING!).

The service was GREAT. I highly recommend

5. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the past 10 years, I've visited Delmonico's every trip as their food and service are both outstanding. My wife and I usually share the Caesar salad for 2 (which they prepare right in front of you) and we usually get filets as our entree as they are awesome! We also order a nice bottle of wine as their wine list is superb. Only thing I don't like are their desserts... We usually skip it and get something in Venetian or Palazzo.

Annual Golf Trip
  6. delete39

delete39 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you

thanks for all the feedback looks like I am eating there sounds good,I am a big fan of mastro's steak house hope its the same,staying at the wynn for 3 days this weekend .I have had dinner at SW I just wanted to go to a different steak house thank you

7. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there several years ago with my sister. Don't remember a whole lot, except the service was very great and so was the food. +1 for the lobster bisque. :peace:

8. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dang, that filet is soooo good!

9. owenstar

owenstar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for the filet. Our group had a great time here.

10. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there a few years ago. The meal was excellent. I had the bone in rib-eye and it was one of the best dry aged steaks I've ever had. I don't remember what I had for an appetizer, I think it was a fairly simple salad but I remember it was tasty without being too rich, I was saving that for the entree! The great thing was the right amount of dry aged funkiness that I tasted near the bone.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.