1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delmonico or Carnevino?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Stryk, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryk

Stryk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to stay at Venetian in a little over a week and want to take my wife out for dinner before Blue Man. I dined at Delmonico for my bachelor party and loved it. Usually I like to try new places and want some quality opinions on which is better. Probably both of us will be enjoying a bone-in ribeye and wine. Not really looking at any other restaurant for our first night.

2. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my opinion they're both good choices - both dry age, and both offer a twist on the standard steakhouse formula - Delmonico with a cajun accent, Carnevino with an Italian accent - so both are a nice variation from stereotypical steakhouse fare.

Personally, I prefer Carnevino, even if it has its detractors on here [which pretty much every steakhouse does] - but I guess if I were you it would boil down to the question of do you want to stick with someplace you know and have already had a good experience at, or are you more interested in trying something new?

3. RPMCanes

RPMCanes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was not impressed with Carnevino at all. I'd try CUT if you wanted to try a new restaurant at V/P.

4. Stryk

Stryk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I think arcade going to check out Cut now after looking at reviews and their menu.

5. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Delmonico over Carnevino.

In fact, I'd try just about any other steakhouse before I go to Carnevino again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.