1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delano offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by thestugot, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thestugot

thestugot Low-Roller

I received an email with another great comp from MLife. The offer - 3 comped nights, $1,000 resort credit, comp spa entry and 25% off spa treatment. I'm impressed with MLife over CET comps lately. I booked for NFC\AFC weekend in January. Anyone else get this one?

2. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the exact same email except mine said $1,200 resort credit. It also said that I had to book a date after Sept 1. I get so many good offers from Mandalay that I probably wont even use this offer.

3. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same three nights but only $300 resort credit. I'm clearly not very high on the totem pole. It's still better than the 3 nights and $100 resort credit that I have from Bellagio for my August trip and comes just as we were discussing going back in October so I shouldn't complain.

4. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got this offer too.. 3 comp nights, $300 resort credit. I did have our MB offer booked and changed it with this offer... we were not all that impressed with THEhotel - but I am pretty stoked about staying at Delano - the rooms look clean and refreshed.
    The VIP booking person was so friendly and helpful. He mentioned that the whole hotel is non-smoking (bonus in my book). As I am very interested in seeing MJ One this time he suggested waiting until we get there and going to the ticket counter directly. He mentioned that they will sell them cheaper and apparently Sundays is allot less.. I'm going to give that a shot!
    He also mentioned that the resort credit was good at ANY MGM resort... didn't know that.
    I'm overall excited as last few trips we have stayed at same places - nice to switch it up. Also booked out 4 nights... dislike moving on the last day.

5. BC_Todd

BC_Todd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got the same offer with $400 resort credit. We all ready had cheap flights booked for Super Bowl weekend, but figured for sure that weekend would be "blacked out". Nope, we got Saturday arrival for three nights over Super Bowl weekend! So stoked!!!
    Nice to hear the credit is good at any MGM resort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.