1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

December trip Gift Wrap up

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sapphirevegas, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am still writing my TR from my last trip, but planning a weekend back during the Gift Wrap up. My computer is offering me a free trip at every Harrahs property BUT Caesars, combining mine and BF cards. Should I contact my host to see if she can do anything. We were just there Oct 9th to 16th, with a totaly comped trip (sorry spoiler if you are reading my TR). I don't want to overuse her good graces, but am not sure of the ettiquite of timeframe between host offers.

Thanks guys!

wedding trip!!!
  2. gamblersruin

gamblersruin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems to me it would depend how much you guys played your last trip. If your play at least matched or exceeded whatever was comped including rooms, there's no reason she wouldn't do the same for you again. I do remember reading something about your unexpected hosting, but I still find it curious (not knowing how much you play) what she's expecting given you don't even show comp on the calendar there .

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on her play at Caesar's she may be eligible for future comps, however it takes awhile for the system to catch up sometimes. A host MAY be able to look at recent play & do something about it.

It won't hurt you to call - the worst they can do is say that they can do no better than the calendar.

Also - if you have any other 'offers' on your calendar that are worth using, then use those. I am using a $100 steakhouse credit, however my stay is during the same time as the GGWU. You do not need to be booked with a GGWU offer in order to attend it. I have gone at least 4 times & have never used the true GGWU offer itself - always something else - show, purse, food comp etc.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is no etiquette of timeframe between host offers. that's why you have a host. you call up whenever you're coming and they book you. they love it when you can come as often as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.