1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Deadmau5 on hakkasan hiatus?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When Labor Day Weekend rolled around and Deadmau5–who’s supposed to have a two-year deal with Hakkansan–wasn’t part of it, it was somewhat eyebrow-raising. Now the club (which from the get-go made sure to announce that the Deadmau5 deal wasn’t a residency) has put out its Halloween lineup with nary a Mau5 to be found. This, after he spent the last two Halloween weekends with big-ticket weekends at XS. In a brief statement, Hakkasan said, “Due to studio, performance commitments and date conflicts we were unable to schedule a date for Deadmau5 over Labor Day. We currently do not have any further dates scheduled.

” Indeed, the only dates listed on Deadmau5′s website for the rest of the year are shows October 12 in Mexico City, November 3 in Los Angeles and December 27 in Dallas. What’s not clear right now is whether this is a permanent split, as rumors have suggested, or if at some point he’ll be back to do however many shows he might be obligated to perform during the remainder of his deal. Reps from Hakkasan and Deadmau5 have thus far declined requests for comment. - See more at: http://dailyfiasco.com/2013/10/01/deadmau5-on-hakkasan-hiatus/#sthash.U8Nnh49i.dpuf

as i said before dont be surprised if he pops up next xs.

2. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ehh I think he's overrated anyway. LOL. I dont really look forward to his sets as for me, he doesnt really have anything unique for me to look forward to. Thats my viewpoint on him. Maybe I just dont care for his style.

I've seen alot of DJs, almost someone different once or twice a week. Theres just some stand out and you really want to keep seeing. Calvin Harris and Deadmau5 are ones that I dont mind skipping. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.