1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Daniel Tosh

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by philculp, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philculp

philculp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are lucky enough to be in town the same time as Daniel Tosh again. Has anyone seen him multiple times? We went in September and it was great. I'm just wondering if could expect new material or does he use the same set often?

2. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got to see him in Portland a couple years ago. I enjoyed the show and I still watch Tosh.0 but I doubt I would ever pay to see him do the exact show that came on comedy central 4 weeks later. I was really bummed. Only thing different was he spent some time making fun of Portland athletes knees.

3. Tellafriend

Tellafriend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen him several times. Each show has fortunately been different. A few things repeat, but not much. I was glad b/c during the first show he wouldn't quit talking about abortion which got old. His most recent opening act was funny too. An older guy who is a writer on his show. Enjoy!

4. etm117

etm117 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a general note that a lot of comedians have a set that turns over once per year or so. They constantly rotate out older (or less relevant if doing topical humor) jokes for new ones they came up with. If you see a comedian twice too close, a lot of the set will seem the same jokes. So buyer beware in cases like this.

I saw Tosh this past October at Mirage and found him funny as hell. I will probably see him again a few years from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.