1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dang! c36 &c37

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sapphirevegas, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the death in the family, the BF and I have been in a fog for two weeks. We take off at 7:45 am. We just looked at each other and both said..."BOARDING PASSES!!!". The time is now 6 hours past when we should have gotten in. Southwest c36 & c37. Grrr.

wedding trip!!!
  2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    D'oh! Well at least you'll be on the same flight together...

3. Natural21

Natural21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Sorry to hear about the death of a family member. Don't let your seat location bother you....you're going to Las Vegas. Relax and enjoy your trip.
    Good luck.:beer::beer:

4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you arrive at the airport, request a wheel chair. Then you AND your travel companion will board the aircraft FIRST, no questions asked.

Fat people do it all the time.

5. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

This really pissed me off the one time I paid for the business select option for myself and my g/f for a trip from BWI to Vegas. We had A2 and A3 and got totally screwed out of any decent seats because of the pre boarders, quite of few who came up in wheelchairs. Of course they had no problem moving around once they had taken up some of the prime seats, including exit rows which they should have never been allowed to occupy. Stewardesses could have cared less. One of the reasons why I much prefer United over SW. Yes, it's more expensive, but at least I get to pick my seats.

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate, hate, hate that feeling when you "remember" you forgot to check in at the EXACT time for a SW flight to secure good seats. I've done it - once and only once....learned my lesson to set myself a reminder to ensure I react when needed....lol. Sorry for the loss in the family but you will still make it to Mecca. Hope your BF can use the time to really enjoy himself.....reality awaits when you get home but VEGAS is our escape. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.