1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dal Toro Ristorante at the Palazzo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ranchette, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon has a coupon for dinner for 2 with drinks for $35.00 for $60.00 worth of food.. Has anyone used the certificate? Do you get drinks with this or is it included in the total of $60? Is this a good restaurant?

2. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it in september and wouldnt go back. We had a 9pm reservation on a friday and there was no one in the restaurant but it was full outside. We were a party of 4 and the waitstaff was very inattentive. We got our menus, waited 20 minutes before getting the manager who took our order and drink order. Food took about 20 minutes to arrive which was ok but we needed refills on our drinks and the waiter was no where to be found so went to rhe bar and got them ourselves. The food itself was ok. I got the tortiglioni rustica which wasnt bad. I would probably give it a low 5 out of 10 and with the service wouldnt go back. I think the yelp reviews were on par. The groupon did include drinks which was nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.