1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dal Toro Car Musuem

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by America1, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America1

America1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a local and I recently checked out the car musuem at Dal Toro in the Palazzo and really enjoyed it. I ate dinner at the restauraunt and then made my over to the car musuem. It was pretty cool. I never knew it even exsisted before. My favorite was the orange Lamborghini Gallardo. They also had a crazy rolls royce. They have a ferrari test drive experience too that sounded awesome, but couldn't do it bc of the group i was with (my friend plan everything out to the minute it seems) and we were in a rush. I definitely want to check it out soon. :evillaugh

Has anyone on here ever been to the museum?

2. Phaleproof

Phaleproof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was the food at Dal Toro? They have a groupon I was tempted to try, but the reviews were lack luster...

3. AeroSKI5150

AeroSKI5150 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally also had a lackluster meal experience at Dal Toro... this was May 2012, so perhaps things have changed, but was first disappointed to find they no longer have an active Lamborghini dealership at the V/P... was looking forward to something more like Ferrari at Wynn... The museum at that time just had a few used/broker type vehicles... a newer James Bond Aston-Martin, Batman motorcycle, Porsches, etc.

Meal-wise, mediocre at best as compared to the multitude of other great Italian/pasta options throughout the V/P complex...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.