1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

daily spin amounts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by buckeyetodd, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    forgive me if this has been asked but each day, when I get my daily spin, seems like every time it lands on 2000 or 2500. the only way I ever get a 15000 is if I don't play for a week or so then I get the 15k but its only for one day so it doesn't add up. is there a way to increase the likelihood of landing on higher amounts? this game really frustrates me, sometimes I don't play for weeks and weeks or even a month, I accumulate a million or more chips, then it seems I lose them all in a day, maybe two. any help any of you could pass along would be appreciated.

thanks
    todd

gonna be a two royal trip!!
  2. Shayna G

Shayna G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its totally random. I went a good 3 month strech only getting the 2-3K on a spin, then spent two weeks hitting the 1000LP daily. The last 5 days I got 1000LP, 250LP, 1000LP, and two smaller 3000 token spins so it just is a matter of luck

3. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say it is not random. When you consistently get the 'lower' of the amounts on either side of it - I'd say that is just the way it is designed. Call it 'rigged' or 'weighted' - doesn't really matter, just accept it for what it is and figure it is free coins either way.

4. neminem

neminem Tourist

Random doesn't have to mean unweighted. If you have a 1/10,000,000 shot at getting something, that's still a random shot. (Yes, it's definitely weighted towards the lower items). What he means is that each spin is unrelated to any previous spin, or anything else you've done or not done in the game in the past, which I believe to be the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.