1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Daily Slot Tournaments (Wynn, V/P)

Discussion in 'Slots' started by furnitureguy, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furnitureguy

furnitureguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering how long the daily slot tournaments are running at the Wynn/Encore and Venetian/ Palazzo?

Also wondering if anyone knows the Prizes / Guaranteed entry prize?

2. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know for the daily contest at V/P, it runs Monday - Thursday. It takes 1000 points to enter, and you can enter a max of 3 times. They pay 50 spots, and you can win on all 3 of your entries. Top prize is $1000 and I think the next 4 spots are $400, $200, $100, $50, and 6-50 get $20 each. You can start generating points at 6am, and the actual contests run from noon to 6pm. Slot play is automatically added to your Grazie card.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just there (Wynn/Encore) last week . . . . Ahh. Miss it already.

The slot tournaments run Monday through Saturday. There is NO Slot tournament on Sunday. There was a sign that said the tournaments would run through I'm pretty sure it said October 21st. (My guess is it will be continued after that but Wynncore might take a break, say for Halloween, and start the tourneys up again in November. When I was there in July, there was a sign saying that the tourneys would run through early August but they were running when I was there the last week of August into September.)

Also, you get the 2 free buffets by registering for the slot tournament. I earned 500 points on a Sunday but because there was no tournament that day, there was no registration for a tournament and therefore I couldn't get the two free buffets. Got them two other days though and had breakfast 3 times and dinner once, before heading to the airport for my red eye flight. GREAT promo.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a picture of the details of the one at V/P. This was taken August 27th![​IMG]

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dang VC, I didn't even know about V/P tourney! Will have to try this next time.

6. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bummer!!

I barely managed to get in to it since we only arrived Thursday afternoon and left by Sunday. Managed to get two entries and played them back to back at the 5:30 time! Boo- didn't even get $20.....so maybe you didn't miss much, haha!!

7. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    martin 32 026.jpg martin 32 025.jpg martin 32 029.jpg

heres the wynnn

i took these pics about 6 weeeks ago but they keep extending the touney its been going for about a year now they just dont tell any one about it:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.