1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Daily Gifts From Friends

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I currently have around 80 friends on myvegas FB, and seem to maybe get 40/50 gifts per day netting me around 100LP. I hear people saying some have 3k+ friends on myvegas, How much does that equate to in terms of LP's per day from gifts??

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO its pretty foolish to have that many friends but thats just me. I have approx 80 friends also. You can only collect 20,000 chips per day (which i've never done but I don't spend an hour trying to send gifts LOL) and i think the limit on gift LPs is the 100 you are speaking of. In the perfect scheme of MyVegas the 50 (or 51 whatever it is) is the perfect amount for your maximum return on the daily spin. Iffffff those 50 people were in a little "pod of perfection" you could collect the daily limit from them with just the sharing of the 101 from the daily spin and going in daily and sharing two rewards to facebook for 201 each, which would get you 503 from each.
    I'm sure you have found that your 80 friends each have oodles of friends and lots of their "shares" are gone in minutes. I'm assuming you are collecting the shares from people's daily spins and their playing of the games....look in your newsfeed and/or gamesfeed for these.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe loyalty points earned from friend shares is capped at 100 per day.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.