1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dabs and Fentanyl ,whats next?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jerseyguy, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry,but I get really pissed when I read about a 15 yr. old near me making dabs in a garage lab. Basically something home made containing hash oil and butane that can be injested a number of ways including vapor cigarettes. Like meth,you can blow yourself up making it.
    Fentanyl which is familiar to you medical pros is a drug up to 50 times as potent as heroin. Showing up on the streets here.
    So whats next ?

2. bta15

bta15 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe when weed is fully legalized there won't be a demand for home made dabs.

Not much to say about fentanyl, I'm guessing it's some corrupt doctors over prescribing. Either way junkies gonna get their fix.

Having watched a family member die of cancer, I can tell you both of those drugs have useful applications.

3. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree ,drugs are to cure and relieve the pain of the sick, I read where they're making fentanyl in mexico on the black market. 178 people in Jersey used it for their last fix in 2014.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not us pharma companies that make it. We have tight controls over distribution. It's the pill pushing doctors.

I'm all for legalizing pot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.