1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

D Grand what kind of offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bernie2, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If, you are a new player and give them some play what kind of offers do the give BOGO on room or BOGO on meals. Also when it was Fitz they had a great pancake breakfast. Thanks

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm confused by your post. The D & Downtown Grand are two different properties. Fitz is now the D. Downtown Grand used to be Lady luck.

At Downtown Grand, I've given them a couple hours of dollar VP play in April & May and my standard offer now seems to be 2 nights, $80 in freeplay and a $20 dining credit.

Christmas
  3. Texas Gramma

Texas Gramma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fitz---D

When it was Fitz they had great offers---D still has best offers to me downtown---love it !!!

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you mnetioned Fitz I assume you're talking about The D. It's really easy to get BOGO on Midweek Rooms and $5 in food/bev.

Like mentioned above, The D and Downtown Grand are two different properties.

5. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you be thinking of Golden Gate maybe for the pancakes? They're really good. And, The D,and Golden Gate are owned by the same people.

As for the offers, it normally doesn't take a whole lot to get an offer from either one. I normally get better food/FP from TheD, but that's where I do most of my gaming between the 2.
    If you're downtown, you can always swing by the host office at The D. It's just beside the check-in desk at the back. Or, give them a call if you're not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.