1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cyber Monday deal Cheesecake Factory

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vwhiten, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an email notifying me of the deal - only good today. Purchase a $25 gift card and get two e-cards for a slice of cheesecake -- so you get two slices of cheesecake free. You cannot use the e-cards until next year and can only use one at a time. So I click on the link and all I get is jibberish. I then just go directly to Cheesecake Factory website. The deal is advertised on there too. I click on it there and again it doesn't work. I wonder if they are just overloaded on Cyber Monday. I will try again later today. Not a bad deal if I can get it to work. A slice of cheesecake there is around $7-$8. I love the Factory at the Forum.

Just thought I would share -- a little aggravated that it is not working now.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that. Their orange chicken is 'da bomb with enough leftover for a second meal. Can't go on weekends, though, too long of a wait.

3. TXactuarial

TXactuarial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. siwst852

siwst852 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you I purchased 2 of these.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.