1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cut or Delmonico help

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by golfer1903, Aug 17, 2016.

1. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. Going to see love at the mirage. Which steak house of the two is closer?
    Is there much difference in the two?
    Seems like the day I'm going cut is very busy already booked from 630 to 830 on Sept 9. Show starts at 930 so I'm afraid they will be busy with this party or whatever it is, and the service may suffer?
    Thanks

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Delmonico is about 20 seconds closer.

Both are high quality. I would say that CUT has a slightly more modern feel to it, while Delmonico is more classic. That is in both decor and menu. But you can't go wrong with either.

As for the reservation, I looked on opentable and it looks wide open on Sep 9th. But if you are looking to book the table for 1 person they are going to limit the times you can reserve to non prime ones, because a single diner still eats at a 2 person table. Taking your reservation at 7 could cost them money.

If this is a solo dinner, I'd phone them closer to the evening in question if you really want to have a table, and if not ... consider eating at the bar.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  3. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry date was Sept 8

4. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For 2 people. Nothing at cut till after 830 or before 6 if I see corrctly

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, ok. Looks like there are still tables for 4+ so I doubt it is a party. I'd simply call and ask what the deal is.

And I would not worry overly much about service. At the prices these places charge, I would expect prompt quality service no matter how they are booked.