1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cussin' Elvis

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jazzguy, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzguy

jazzguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know if this is the proper forum for this, but it sure was entertainment.

Was in LV a few weeks ago with some buddies I have been going out there with since the 80’s. We were strolling down Fremont one night when we passed all the costumed characters looking to pose for pictures.

There was an Elvis impersonator dressed in a red jumpsuit in front of the Nugget. As we passed him he was yelling violently at a middle aged couple. At first we thought it was an act. Stopping & listening we discovered he was angry at the couple for not tipping him.

He was throwing out lots of F bombs and yelled not to let the costume fool you, he could kick his ass. He was out of character since he had a thick NJ accent. I do find it amusing to picture an Elvis impersonator on stage calling the audience every name in the book & threatening to kick all our asses. I would pay to see that show.

If your on Fremont street in the near future be on the lookout for Cussin’ Elvis in a red jumpsuit.

2. jugdish76

jugdish76 Low-Roller

Of course he could kick their asses. Elvis was a black belt AND an honorary federal law enforcement officer.

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

...both titles I would totally question.

4. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should have kicked him in the nuts and given him $20.

5. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be down there in three weeks and will definitely be looking for him. I love getting photos of statue guys and other cartoon guys having a smoke break.

6. theshaah

theshaah Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know exactly the guy you're talking about. He's usually a pretty nice guy. I joke with him alot about kicking the other elvis impersonators butts off fremont!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.