1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Curious if the games are random

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by littlepiggie, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play for both my wife and myself and play the same slot games. My wife get amazing bonuses in Studio/Movie star game and i get barely anything. We both play 3k a spin. I think something is off but don't know what it is. She got 432k on the 1st level of when you pick cards that match. I got 32k. Anyone notice different accounts getting much more play?

2. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not so sure it's random....the blackjack is a complete joke. I've tried to play it at least 50 times and usually out of 20 hands the dealer blackjacks about 25-50% of the time.

I'll nail bonuses in the slot games and all of a sudden i'll make 40 spins without winning more than 25% of the initial bet.

3. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get the same, my wife is on lvl35, me on 65, she bets 300 and wins quite a lot, i bet upto 3000 and get through my chips in seconds whicih i spend ages building!!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !
    As others have said, rigged so those on higher levels lose a lot more, buy chips to keep u playing kinda thing!

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.