1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cromwell questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Sam in Ut, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While cruising thru the TR site, I noticed my hotel offers had changed a bit with offers from the Cromwell. The dates were compatible with the ones I made so I cancelled my Caesars reservations and quickly replace it with the Cromwell offer thinking I was so smart... Well, now I may be having some second thoughts. For one, I noticed they provide each guest with pool "tickets" limited to two per room. Anyone know if this "ticket" is taken at the door or do you just show it to the employee. I like to go to the pool early in the morning for laps, then go have breakfast, gamble, then possibly go back to the pool in the afternoon to relax. Is this ticket thing enforced for entering the second or third time or do they stamp your hand or whatever? Also included are admissions to Drais. Is this a club for the younger set? Your overall impressions of The Cromwell is appreciated.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never stayed there but my best guess is that the ticket is to limit the pool to invited guests only and I'm thinking the pool won't be open early in the morning and if it is, they won't be enforcing tickets. Cromwell is a party place for a younger rich set. Drais doesn't open until like 11pm or midnight or something like that. Definitely for the younger partiers. My Vegas days are winding down when Drais is starting up.

You can check out Cromwell but you might be happier at Caesars.

3. ksenn

ksenn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a 5 comped nights at the Cromwell last week and all it says is "COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO DRAI’S". Where did you see something about pool tickets? I assumed we'd have access to the pool with no issue during the week unless it was one of the day club days. Funny, Cromwell isnt comped now for me so I have to hold on to my reservation until Im 100% we are staying there in late July. We are in our early 40's and Drais isnt really our scene anymore. Although we may end up going one night just to people watch.

4. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks ksenn for your response for it made me think more about that pool ticket issue. I went to their website under the Drai pool day club and that's where it stated the pool admission requirements stating hotel guest receive 2 complimentary tickets. Your probably right, it more than likely relates to the Club not the general pool because it also states the hours of operation is 11 am to 6 pm. I would think the regular pool is open to guests in the early part of the morning, at least I would hope so.

Anyone know what time the pool opens in the morning?

5. ksenn

ksenn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sam, just found a new review on Yelp.

"Beachclub- This is free for members! We went early as from 10-11 it is for hotel guests only. We went around 1030 and were the only guests there! Hows that for a private pool! It is beautiful and overlooks the entire strip!"

6. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in the Fall during the week, no problems going to the pool in the mornings. I believe they just checked for a room key. The Beach Club is a subjective term, yes it is always Drai's Beach club, but typically partyers are only going on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. All of the other days you it is just a regular hotel pool.

7. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the pool opens at 10 am for guests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.