1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Crime Story - TV Series

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by pikabu, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikabu

pikabu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are watching the old TV series 'Crime Story.' It was on TV about 1986/87 and had 44 episodes.

I was wondering if anyone on this board were on Fremont where some of these episodes were shot?

It's fun watching this old TV series; it takes place in the early '60s in Chicago and Las Vegas. It uses great artistic licence (eg shows the Plaza at the end of Fremont; the Plaza wasn't built until 1971), but it is very entertaining.

2. merlin

merlin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember it well, I really like Pauli(the half retarded thug). Those were the good old days!

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dad & I & my husband used to sit & watch this together. It was one of our favorites!!! Hated how they ended it.

4. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOVED that show, esp when he said to a criminal who had taken hostages: "Hey you! You hurt anybody else, and when this is over I'm going to find what you love the most and I'm gonna kill it. Your Mother, your Father, your dog…Don't matter what it is…it's dead".

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.