1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cravings 2 for 1

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kcentury, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcentury

kcentury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody have any thoughts on the cravings 2 for 1 dinner reward? Since I am not staying at an MGM property on this next trip I thought the 2 for 1 could be a good deal, especially with the free booze, for dinner before seeing Love on a Monday night. With that said, I hear you can get similar deals on Cravings at the tix4tonight stands. Is this true? Would it be a "waste" of my lps if I can get the same deal by walking up to the tix counter?

2. Mexico

Mexico Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi we were there last week and this is what we done cravings 2 for 1 with my Vegas and then love, I have to say we were not impressed with cravings at all, we felt the selection was very poor , we didn't take drinks but you could go to the bar and have either wine or beer or you could help yourself to soft drinks, food was average and most people seemed to be going for the seafood , ie, crab legs , which personally I can't understand asi hate seafood !lol! They had carvery which was beef or turkey which was nice enough though the guy serving seemed to be. Using a razor blade to carve ours, !!!! I did see it at the tix 2 night boothes but I can't say how much it was but I think they are pretty cheap, the one positive I would say is that there was a queue and we went to the VIP line and were sent straight to the cashier, same at the bellagio buffet with my Vegas , we also went to spice market buffet and thought it was the best of the three we had a groupon for this and it included drinks also , hope this helps xxx

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.