1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Coupons & tasting menus

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Juanito, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juanito

Juanito Newbie

A place where I have to buy booze from the governm
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife & I are going to the Palms Mar 16 to 19.

One night, we want to go to a place like Alize.

But I noticed that there's a restaurant dot com for Top Of The World. Even without a coupon, the Top Of The World tasting menu and a cab ride costs less than the Alize tasting menu.

We have little kids. Our idea of Gourmet Cuisine is any place that doesn't have golden arches outside.

Can we use a coupon on a tasting menu at a Fancy Pants restaurant's tasting menu? Or only A La Carte? Or do I have to call the restaurant to find out?

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    r.com certificates do vary by restaurant and I do not know about Top of the World. I do know that a few years ago, I used an r.com certificate at Aureole for tasting menus (x2) and then we used it a few years ago for shabu shabu at a place that isn't there anymore (Shanghai Lilly's? The asian place at MBay - shab shabu was really yummy!!)

I would read the fine print on the certificate and then ask the restaurant when you call for reservations.:peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.