1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

couple of quick questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Spottedfool, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1) besides the 10K loyalty points, what is the difference between a mid week comp room bonus and a mid week comp room?

2) I thought I read somewhere you can only earn 2000 Loyalty points a day. How on earth are you all earning that? I only get them when I roll so many times and fill up the bar (left hand of game) and when I level up. I never get them from collecting from my hotels

2. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1) The mid-week comp room is available any weekday as long as the hotel isn't booked. The mid-week comp room bonus is only available on certain dates (presumably slower times) and you have to check a calendar to see which days are eligible to be booked.

2) The 2K loyalty point limit is only from playing the game and does not apply to level ups or collecting from your strip. Depending which level you're on and what your bet amount is, it varies how long it takes to get to that 2K limit.

3. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh ok thanks

im sitting at 10k points playing just under a week. I am hoping to grab a room comp if I can before the end of the month lol

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.