1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by FullBoat, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the times finally almost here, and I've got a couple of last second questions.

I'm getting a Presidential limo when I get in on Monday. Is there any driver that y'all would suggest I ask for when they confirm the appointment?

I'm planning on going to the Stratosphere deck Monday night to show the lady I'm going with the night lights of the strip. After that she wants to shoot some pool. So, I was thinking of Las Vegas Cue Club. I was just wondering if it's worth it to get a cab, or walk it. It looks like it's only about a mile east of there on Sahara. It'll be kind of late when we go, so I wasn't sure about the neighborhood in that area.

And, the last one...for now... The lady I'm taking loves Fear and Loathing. I know that the diner wasn't a real one, but is there another diner that's close to it? We'll go during the day, don't want to end the trip by going to the ER. :D

Thanks all

2. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I live in Vegas and I wouldn't really recommend walking near Sahara or the Strat to any visitor. It really is getting bad and filled with total meth freak lowlifes roaming around. i have hopes that when SLS opens it will get better but who knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.