1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Counting Down to September 17

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by SeeUNVegas, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I get older, I find myself more excited about the final week countdown to Vegas than I am during the final week before Christmas. Maybe it's cause I'm usually naughty and thus give myself way better presents in Vegas than Santa ever leaves me under the tree! Who knows??

So I am heading back to paradise Thursday for 5 solo nights again at NYNY. The only set plan is to get checked in and wager a bit on the Chiefs/Broncos game Thursday night. I have loaded Tapatalk on my phone, but no promises of photographic evidence. Even though I am solo and I admire those of you that can keep it live:nworthy:, I just get to easily distracted with flashing lights, dinging bells and short skirts to remember to take pictures or say hello to VMBer's while I am there. I will try my best to update at least once a day for any so desperate as to check in on me but as I noted before, no promises.

Had thoughts of following the popular crowd this year and posting a pre trip picture of me rolling on the bed with my bankroll. But then thought a picture on the internet of a hefty middle aged, slightly receding/graying and of course handsome youngerish older man rolling around on crumpled up ones and fives would just look like I was showing off. I will save that disappointment for just one very lucky lady next weekend in Vegas! or not.

Looking forward to a lot of football bets, some craps or three card table time, and mixing in several hours of VP and people watching next weekend. Fill in the remaining minutes with slots but they must be fun otherwise I just cant sit and stare at them, kudos to those that can. Food will be something where I'm at when I get hungry. Not a huge foody type so who knows. I will be hanging out mainly at NYNY corner, Flamingo or Linq area so I am sure there will be plenty of options available when hunger hits.

Good luck to all in mecca now and any that will be there with me next weekend. Here's to some great stories to share!!:drunk:

2. kleland

kleland Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun!

3. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Testing. Yep, beers cold. LET'S GO STATE!

4. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the well wish. Much appreciated.

5. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Low rolling to save vegas funds and found an awesome slot!

6. Elf70

Elf70 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice slot hit! Have a great trip.

7. kleland

kleland Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband likes that slot too, me not so much. He keeps winning while I just sit and lose...hahaha

8. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love The Walking Dead. Hit a hand pay for a little over $2400 on our trip in May. We will be there the 16th thru the 20th.

New Years and UFC207
  9. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time I've seen it. Seems like an all or nothing machine as I watched several people lose a hundred with no hits to mention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.