1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Countdown Timer Compatibility

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by aaisack, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The idea came to me that it might be cool to ad a feature that would allow board members to see a list of other board members who have similar countdown timers. Maybe a couple search options that allow you to see a list of people who are staying at the same property, visiting downtown or the strip or just Vegas in general. I don't know if this would be feasible or not, but a feature like this would really help to facilitate meetups between interested parties.

First time staying at the Flamingo
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting idea. However, I still can't figure out how to get the darned things to self-expire without me having to do a ton of housekeeping, so this one may not be possible.

I'm super behind on board messages - Did you post something in the Get Togethers section with your hotel & dates?

3. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No worries Sonya. I figured it would be a long shot. I haven't posted a meetup, maybe something closer to arrival in LV.

Thanks,
    Adam

First time staying at the Flamingo
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.