1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Countdown Clocks

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Ultimate Vegas Fan, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate Vegas Fan

Ultimate Vegas Fan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty new to this message board. How would I go about getting a Vegas Countdown Clock for any future trips, like those that I see that other posters have in their posts?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ultimate Vegas Fan

2. Jhigley

Jhigley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read somewhere on here that you have to have a minimum of 15 posts before you can edit your signature. I don't have enough posts either. :) lol

Jeff

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, its something like 10 or 15 posts before you can add a countdown clock to your signature.

An easy way to pop up your post count is to go to the "Introduce Yourself" section and then maybe post something in the "Welcome" and the "Whats in a name" threads.

After that, in the same forum create a post introducing yourself. If you provide a bit of info like where you like to stay, what you like to do, what you like to play, etc you should get a few posts you can do some follow up replies to.

And then go to a few of the more recent introductions and say hello to other new members and follow up with them with any questions... and that'll get you going in making a few posts and get that countdown timer :) :) :)

4. Ultimate Vegas Fan

Ultimate Vegas Fan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys! This board is a very fun place to be & I am glad I joined. Very nice group of folks over here.

I don't get to Vegas nearly as often as some of you do. I only get to go there on family vacations once every few yrs or so... However, I am hoping to get back there real soon & a countdown clock would be fun & help keep me motivated! LOL!

Plus, when I can't be there I just LOVE reading about other people's trips, & just talkng & reading about Vegas!

Again, this board is a great place to be with a good group of friendly & helpful people.

I just LOVE Vegas!

Thanks, for the help.

Ultimate Vegas Fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.