1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Count Reseller Hotel bookings as MGM stay ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bindabei, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bindabei

Bindabei Newbie

Hello

For some buffet coupons , you have to stay at a mgm property. In some Properties there are independent companys who sell rooms.
    (@jet at vdara, @jet at signature .. ) Now I found on expedia a good rate for the signature. Company Its called : Luxury Suites International At The Signature

Dou you think I have problems with reedeming the MGM Buffet coupons when I stay there ?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They only care that you have a confirmation number and are actually staying in a room at one of their hotels. They don't care how the room is paid for.

3. Bindabei

Bindabei Newbie

Maybe I asked wrong

Jet, Luxury suites ... ar inedependend Timeshare companys who owns rooms at the property
    and rent the rooms to the public (rooms are avaible at MGM, Sigantures, VDARA). Dou you think also, this count ?

4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine it would depend on whether or not you check in with the hotel itself or separately with the reseller in these cases. If you're a registered guest of the hotel, then yes. If you're not because you check in through some other method, probably not.

5. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your name needs to be on the room. When you go to redeem your reward, they confirm your room number and look up the names on the room. As long as you are registered with the hotel you should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.