1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Couldn't leave soon enough!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by iluvegas, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvegas

iluvegas Tourist

My Trip Report

I've been anxiously waiting to leave for Vegas for over 200 days - check out countdown - I'm almost there.
    Woke up yesterday to -30C (that's about -22F) looked up the weather in Vegas and it was going to 18C (about 66F) That's Crazy!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    I got a little paranoid and emailed to make sure we really had a room reservation and massage appointment and YES...hope they didn't think I was bonkers. Its snowing today and I have to drive about 3 hours to do a job - YIKES! The only thing that's keeping me going is that I am going to see my sister after over a year and a half and we're going to Vegas! Prepare yourselves for one looooong trip report when we get back! [​IMG]

2. Saaz

Saaz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think we all get the slobbering fits when the timer gets to the end. Have a good time and give us a little taste when you get back. Trip reports are my only link to reality in these loooooong winter months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.