1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Costco Car Rental-Cancellation?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DOUBLE B, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked rental car thru Costco and later I could not locate my confirmation # to cancel my rental. After a lot of searching I finally found conf. #. Question--if one makes a reservation thru Costco and does not honor reservation (a no show) will they be billed for the rental?

2. luvvp

luvvp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt it. All the Rental Co. has is your name, no payment info. I'm sure people don't always cancel their reservations.

I have double booked for a car in a couple of weeks, one through Costco and the other through AAA.

I got the Costco car so cheap but if I have any problems I'll use the other.

I'm not worried about it.

3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that costco changed their policy on their site. Now you have to enter your costco member number before you can continue with your reservation. I think the reason for that was that people who weren't costco members were using the site to book car reservations. The change I guess means that you have to be a costco member to reserve cars at those rates.

That said, there is nothing on your car reservation to tie you in with costco so if you are a no show you won't be charged for the no show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.