1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

'Cost' of Comped Rooms at Aria

Discussion in 'Comps' started by taylor99b, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylor99b

taylor99b Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone knows what the comp value (room cost) at Aria for a regular queen room in the Sky Suite Tower vs. a Corner Suite in the regular tower.

I have a reservation for Saturday - Tuesday (3 nights) at Aria and was offered a Corner Suite as part of my marketing offer but I politely declined as I need a room with 2 beds. They went away and came back and offered me a regular queen room in the Sky Suite Tower (with the understanding that it's not guaranteed and I could get bumped to the regular tower - which I'm fine with...free is free). But I'm wondering how much more the sky suite tower room might 'cost' me in comps - so I know how much I might have on the back end. I'm a pretty low roller and don't charge much, but I would like to have a couple of nice meals.

Thanks for any help.

Taylor

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know the exact comp cost, and it's really hard to tell because if what they booked you in is a non-suite or connector room in Sky Suites, it's not priced on the websites. But you can do somewhat of a relative price comparison by going to the Aria website and plugging in dates a few months out:

Sat Mar 26 - Tue Mar 29
    Corner Suite $798 total
    Aria Suite (1 bedroom) $935 total

So my guess is there's not much difference in the cost between a Corner Suite and a non-suite Queen room in Sky Suites. The Queen room might even be less.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    about $250/night vs $300/night.

4. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does vary. I can see on the Aria page what the "cost" was for my stays that were comped based upon an offer. Jan 2016 Sky Suites Reg room 3 nights $941.92. October 2015 Corner suite Panoramic 3 nights $1,451.52. October obviously a busier weekend. Both Thurs-Sunday. THey were comped. Just that I am able to see a value on the Aria site for my reservations. It doesnt give a break down so I assume resort fee is included in those totals.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That number isn't the comp value.

6. taylor99b

taylor99b Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! That's what I was looking for :)

7. ClaudiaK

ClaudiaK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could keep the corner suite and get a rollaway or two. I've asked for a rollaway when I've had a comped corner suite and was not charged extra.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.