1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan to Aria

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dnreyes23, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Leaving in 11 days!!! Hurry up already. You can only watch so many slot videos on youtube!!! So my question. How is the walk from the Cosmo to Aria? I will have a rental if I want to drive it. I dont mind the uber/lyft but I think the driver might since its a quick drive. Is the walk brutal?

2. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria and Cosmo are right next door. A 2 minute walk.

GG

Visiting en route to Palm Springs
  3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate saying this, but I really hope you're not serious. They're literally next door to each other and connected by walkway. You can either leave Cosmo by the Strip entrance, hang a right, and then walk up the main drive to Aria, or you can leave Cosmo from the second level and go across the walkway to Crystals, which you can walk through to get to Aria. It would take you much, much longer to try to drive. It takes like ten minutes total to get from one resort to the other, maybe more if you're adding in time to get to/from your room (which takes forever no matter where you are).

4. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never have stepped foot in Aria or Cosmo. Never even ventured in the city center. Thats why I am asking. Thank you for the detailed transportation info.

5. spicole

spicole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.