1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RynoBU, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone noticed a change in their Cosmo marketing offers recently? I usually get one per month and haven't gotten anything recently.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you local or perhaps southern cal? I'm out of market and my offers cover more than a month. If I don't use an offer I get a new one around 8 weeks before the last one expires. If I book an offer I don't see another until I complete my booked trip.

3. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in Texas and usually get a time-limited offer (usually a 30-day window) and I get them about a month in advance. My last offer came in early March. I'm not currently booked on an offer.

4. given2gamble

given2gamble Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they have most definitely changed their offers...new ownership. but i think most of the changes are w/ promo chips.

5. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found that sometimes the offers just don't come in the email, so I just call them when I want to book something and there's usually something in their system.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm Texas too. Htown. I last visited for the super bowl on an offer and about a week later they sent me a new offer and booked as soon as that came in. GF just got an offer covering the heart of the summer. My offers usually cover 3 or 4 months. GF's offers usually cover 2 month.

7. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.