1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan Identity bonus for reel slots question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BayouBengal, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to the Identity page, Gold level earns double points on reel slots. Cosmo awards 1pt per $1.50 coin in. So for ease of calcs let's say I'm doing $1.50 a spin for an hour with approx 500 spins. So that should be 1000 points an hour roughly? I looks incredibly straight forward and I was worried I was missing something obvious. Players clubs are usually a damn mystery.

2. mark338

mark338 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from Cosmo where this promotion has been extended to 31 jan - currently Platinum and earned 3 times on slots - points were accrued during play and not as an add on bonus - great offer.

3. skye88

skye88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what it is but based on your math, it should be 1 pt x 3 x 500 spins = 1,500 pts. It shows up on the smaller screen of the slot machines that if you are earning 2X or 3X multiplier when you insert your Identity Players card. They have extended to January 31 but i heard they might make this a permanent change.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sure hope it's extended. It's listed on the normal identity benefits page and does not indicate a date. Of course "all offers are subject to change."

I usually do a few slots here and there so I figured I'd maximize my points potential.

Do they still do a status match? Last year I made mlife gold and immediately went to Cosmo for a match. I probably should have waited since it was the end of my trip and the status is good for a year. I should hit 20k points though in my trip in feb with spending getting me halfway there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.