1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Cosmopolitan Blackjack Conditions

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Drambler, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I gather from reading some trip reports that the Cosmo blackjack games are all nearly 6-5. Can anyone fill me in on just what games they are dealing at the different levels. I'd buy the CBJN to find out but am waiting till it is closer to my trip.

Do all the games suck?

2. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but on crowded weekends it's hard to find a decent game.

I don't play CSM nor 6/5, and many games have one or both, but there were a few $25 or $50 eight deck games which were OK (DAS, Surrender, H17) on weeknights a few weeks ago. I've also been there on a crowded Saturday and never play because they did not offer any playable game under black chip level (and several crappy black chip games).

Aria and Bellagio offer better games at the green chip level (including S17), but I like the atmosphere at Cosmo and seem to do well there. I'll continue to play as long as they offer half way decent games.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  3. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All double deck in the main room is 6:5, they have 1 single deck game but i didn't check it out.

double deck $200 min in the high limit is 3:2 with hit soft 17 and double after any split and resplit aces and late surrender

all 8 deck shoes on the main floor have 3:2, hit soft 17 and double after split, resplit aces and late surrender

high limit has a 6 deck game, with all of the above and stay on soft17
    (if you ask nicely and its slow. they will let u play $100 min)

mins range from 15 and up even at night. the 15 dollar tables were open at friday night and sat night by the large "multi player fishing" slot machine. They are 2 handy cap tables.

i just got back from there 2 days ago

fk

4. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for the great info. Seems like there is some playable games. I too like the atmosphere of the place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.