1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo, VP & Tier Credits

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Julie888, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie888

Julie888 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has Cosmo improved their pay tables on VP? It made CET look generous. Haven't stayed there in a while because of this.

To add insult to this, you only earned 1 point per $7.50. I know most other strip places expect twice as much play from us VP players. Over seven times as much is crazy. Why are they so cheap with these tier credits? In the scheme of things, the tier score doesn't mean that much. Wouldn't a more accurate score of my money in be more important.

Also read they just increased the number of VP machines there. Weird, since they were mostly empty except at the bars.

Rooms are always comped. It just would be nice to earn the privileges of higher tier.

Please move if this is the wrong place to post.

2. meyers67

meyers67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 point per $7.50 coin in isn't too bad. Especially considering the perks you get with gold status (20,000 points) under their new program.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking the same. You start getting x2 tier credits at 5k points so it is only 3.50 per point which is great since the benefits at 20k points are better than most as they are guaranteed rewards.

4. Julie888

Julie888 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't slot players earn one point per $1?

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually they expect 5X more from VP players than slot players. 1 Tier for slot play is $1.50 there. Why they use a $1.50 unit makes no sense to me though.

Paytables aren't great all around, but there are a couple of gems by strip standards. Mainly their 100 play machine at the dime level. 8/5 Bonus (99.17%), 9/7 DB (99.11%), and 9/6 DDB (98.98%). It also has 98.91% Deuces at the penny level only. All games only require a min bet of $1 per round, so playing all lines is not necessary.

They also offer 7/5 Bonus with Double STP (98.51%) for multiline quarters, but again, max lines are not necessary for max bets per line.

I would say they are closer to CET in terms of game quality than they apparently used to be.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the 8/5 Bonus machine? I'll be back next month. Are there any decent Super Time Pay machines? I play JoB near Vesper and the Front Desk, the paytable was less than enticing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.