1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Cosmo Tournament offers

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Packer, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have all of you been getting getting a bunch of offers over the last 2 months? I have been receiving what seems like one a week whether straight comps for free anytime nights with free play and dining credit or tournaments. Here is the latest of many. [​IMG]

2. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. It's just you. They heard you were pissed about the changes at Wynn, so now they are gunning for your biz.:evillaugh

3. mrjvegas

mrjvegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes pack.....I got my 3rd offer in a month just the other day. NOTHING like yours....lol. Just free rooms with different events going on. One had 75 dollar free play on the offer....I'm actually gonna use that one in October unless they send me a better one next week.:evillaugh

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been getting my normal offers. Got one right after my June trip and then a new one covering just end of Oct to just before Christmas. They tossed me some freeplay in the latest offer. I figure it's due to it being winter, last year they started offering promo chips and then they went away in the spring. I hear they're pretty much gone for everyone. Regardless, I will be staying on a comp in Oct.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They just tossed $65 my way. But it's the usual "Your Exclusive Offer is Here" email. They throw tickets at me for just about everything except for the Kevin Heart and Drake shows which don't interest me much. My offers bounce between 2 and 4 nights depending on my play the previous trip.

6. natedog666

natedog666 17 and 20 Expert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are doing more tournaments. Going to their 800k guaranteed on 8/21

7. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    None at my level. Only 4 nights and 295 fp as well as tickets to there shows seperate from my offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.