1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Room offer?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bamfbowhunter, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So i have been getting offers for 150$ resort credit on weekends or two free nights sunday/thursday. We are going in October Saturday-Monday.

I haven't received my offer for October yet but i assume it will be the same.

I guess my question is do you think I could get them to give me a decent rate on Saturday night?

I have a free night at mirage Sunday too and sat night there would only be 200$ So I really don't want to be paying 350-400$ for Saturday night at Cosmo.

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only one way to find out for sure, give them a call.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always gotten new offers about 8 weeks before the valid period assuming you don't have a current offer booked. Like right now I have an offer that expires sept 14. I will like receive a new offer around July 19. Room offers tend to arrive via email on Tuesdays.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't help with the decent rate but you can always ask them if they will extend your current offer. I had one that expired Sept 14 but I called to see if they would extend it to the end of September and they did. Was happy about that so I could go ahead and book my flights and not be worried as to whether I would get another offer to cover the dates.