1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo ONE night stay TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Max2589, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Pit stopped in Vegas wednesday night. Arrived 3pm, limo waiting, comped wraparound suite. Hit the pool for a bit and relaxed. Was invited by CET host to dinner at Strip House. I brought a few friends. Had a decent filet and some good bottles. Went to Chateau after for some comp bottles as well.

Went back to Cosmo and invited some friends over. At 4am I went downstairs to buy smokes for one of the girls. I found a 00 Roulette table, I forgot about my guests. Well over the course of 4hours I ended up walking away down 5k. I went upstairs and packed, knowing I had a flight soon. I had an hour to kill and knew if I sat down I would fall asleep. So i decided to gown and chase my money. Went to high limit 0 wheel and pulled another 5k and my 900 promo chips. FIrst two hits were good and I was up 3k on the marker. However an hour or so later, I was down to my few hundred. I was chasing the 20 but it wouldnt hit. Finally, almost dead in the water I hit it for 6500. I hit double 30s however I was too light on them. I made my markers back +600 and decided to walk away. I had no even spent $1.00 on room charges so I went to host on duty and was able to get $750 in retail comps in a jam.

In my one night, I clocked 7.5 hours at a 575 avg. Nothing too crazy to report.
    I am back in a few weeks

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very expensive pack of cigs, 5k. I've paid thousands before for a bottle of water in the same way.

Good thing you came back.

Do you know if you can bet promo chips on numbers on roulette or can you only place 1:1 bets? I'll be at the cosmo in a few weeks.

3. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another TR by Max. I bet you are not even real.

Wait a second we hung out for two nights a few months ago!!

Thanks for the quick update and hit them hard in a few weeks. It looks like we are going to miss each other by a week and now i can't change my June dates. What another epic VMB TR that would of been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.