1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo offers for UK players. No Internet access

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Marky86, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Marky86

Marky86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys.

Do any UK player know how they access offers for cosmo when we cant log online due to our zip code. This is clearly something cosmo need to sort out. But I'd like to know how others go about booking offers.

Thanks

2. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't worry about not being able to log into their website. All it gives you is your identity point total. There are no offers listed on it like MLIFE has. You get offers via email and you have to call them to book.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marky86

Marky86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

4. Cosmopolitan_SlotVP

Cosmopolitan_SlotVP Cosmopolitan Rep

If we didn't receive your email at Identity, or you haven't received anything - shoot me an email with your name/dob and I will have a member of my team let you know what your available offers are.

-KS

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marky86

Marky86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kevin good to meet you the other day!! I was with Diana. We bumped into you on our way to Essex for dinner and then the following day with a slot tech outside highlimit. It was our first time playing in Cosmo properly and you know when you've an excellent realtionship with others it's hard to move over but we liked your property a lot and seen it in a different light from when we tried it 3 years ago. You're doing a great job :) people should defo give you guys another shot. Thanks again

• Like Like x 1