1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So after having an internal debate(With myself) of whether or not to use my cosmo offer this weekend or not use it. I had originally booked it and then cancelled as I didn't want to hurt my relationship with the host and not gamble I decided to change my mind and book it again today after seeing the Ceasers horror stories of people pulling offers. I went to book my room and they said my offer was booked but I could use my gold nights. I said well can I use my FP and food and the said not the food. They said I could take the free play anytime I wanted even if I wasn't staying there.

This is something new that Free play is available at anytime without even staying there. I am definitely taking the free play. Has anyone taking their free play without staying?

2. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have, and I have seen Nate take it also.

3. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am taking my 355. I love the cosmo. I figure taking a one day hit on my ADT is no big deal. I doubt they cut my offers. Only getting 4 nights 100 food and 355 free play every few months.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do it every trip. Get my promo chips and wash them for cash.

I low played them when I got my brother a room. I still get great offers.

5. hundth

hundth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Littlepiggie what bet level do you play to get an offer like that. I'm thinking about concentrating my play there this trip. I play craps,BJ and a few slots.

6. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I've done it a couple times! (I often travel with my sister, only use one room comp, but both free play offers)
    I got a really great offer from V/P for my upcoming trip, so my plan is to stay at V/P, but still go to Cosmo for a couple sessions while on the trip. Using Cosmo even as overflow play is GREAT, because you don't have to double book/check-in/check out/craziness that would need to be done elsewhere to get the freeplay. Not sure if all hosts will do this, but mine did say when I play but don't stay - they will look at my total history when I do eventually stay and that can help them to be a little more generous that trip.

7. jrp227

jrp227 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It literally took almost 2 years of low and zero play for my $750 fp to go away. To this day I still get 2 nights and minor freeplay. I was never trying to be a tool bag but was fascinated as to how slow their computers are.

8. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JRP- I should have stayed.
    vegas chic- My play is all over the place. 20k coin in for 3 days. 30k for 3 days. 250 a roll at dice. 100 a roll at dice. ALl depends. I assume my offers are due to slot play and losing. I lose too much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.