1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Invited Superbowl Party

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello- I have not been on here in a long time. Does anyone have info on the invite for the cosmo superbowl party. I did not get an invite but just curious what the details are. Just seeing if I should ask my host. I appreciate the help.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious too. Im getting antsy as well. I was considering the party at Marquee but it's not really my scene and worried it would be a clusterfuck. I asked Cosmo on Twitter if there would be a party at The Chelsea and they said " We may or may not have something up our sleeve. Stay tuned!" I'm tempted to send my host an email about it plus I just want to check in with her and make sure everything is set and good to go.

3. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have booked both a room at Cosmo and NYNY. I will be staying at Cosmo in March and I have offers for each stay. 355 in fp and 100 in food. I however don't have a bankroll for this last minute boys weekend so I am thinking of skipping Cosmo. I however need 3500 points to retain gold and I want to do that. I am concerned that the limited play will ruin my future offers but I don't know. I was thinking of staying at NYNY and then playing at cosmo to get 3500 points. I am going to call my host and see what she thinks. I am also thinking of paying for that Marquee party but am also concerned it will be a mess

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed the guy doing the VIP tables and he said they start at $250 a person and $60 goes toward the buffet with the rest being beverage and premium food spend. It's just my gf and I and we aren't bottle service kind of people, I don't think it'd be worth it for us in the end.

Its funny, I have a room booked at NyNy as well that I need to cancel because a friend bailed on this trip. My fallback plan though is to watch the game at The Pub at Monte Carlo. I did March madness there a few years back, it was great. Open bar and buffet. Though if Cosmo is doing a party at the Chelsea and I can guarantee a seat, I'll be ok with a cash bar. I can't get too loaded, I don't want to puke during my massage Monday morning.

Also like you my gf and I are painfully close to bumping or maintaining tiers. Gf is only a few hundred points from sterling and I need almost 10k to keep gold. With a little but of luck, I should be able to keep gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.