1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Identity Table Play ??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jamie1983, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reading online on Cosmo's site and it says you do not earn identity points for table play....so how does that work? I love staying there, typically don't gamble there much, but thinking of focusing some more play there next month when I go. As I always seem to end up paying to stay there.

2. morga251

morga251 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure either - I am staying at Cosmo for the first time and was wondering about the same thing.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do not get cash-equivalent Identity Points for table play.

You certainly can get marketing offers (ie. comp or discounted rooms) for table play, it's based on the theo you generate just like anywhere else.

The question of Tier Credits for table play is a fuzzy to me. All I know is you don't get them immediately. A slot VP from Cosmo started his own thread, I don't think he necessarily started it to answer a lot of customer service related questions, but he has answered some, and I asked about tier credits for table play and for a little more detail on how it works. He may answer in that thread, or he may see this one and answer here.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.