1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Fight weekend TR!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Max2589, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So I may have been MIA for a bit but my Trips have continued nonstop.
    I am fresh off a 4 day ZERO sleep Cosmo run. Think you guys can handle another one of my trip reports?

2. dawnnut1

dawnnut1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bring it on, fellow degenerate...

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ohhhhhhh... I can't wait!!!

4. KyleB

KyleB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cant wait for this one

5. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly. I'm not sure you guys can handle this one lol

6. CVG2LAS

CVG2LAS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does Zero Sleep really mean Zero Sleep or does it mean Virtually Zero Sleep?

7. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a wink.

8. CVG2LAS

CVG2LAS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then its already one of the most impressive reports ever.

9. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cocaine's a hell of a drug!

10. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Max! I just figured you were dead. Get crackin' on that report and don't hold out.

11. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm far from dead. Just pulled a Nate. I am indeed alive!

12. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may take a bit. Check back in a couple of days :wink2:

13. releaseYourself

releaseYourself Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, go easy bud. I imagine that not sleeping in 4 days really fks u up good for a while lol. I'm readying my body for the epicness

14. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait for this trip report!!

Are you going to be around Cosmo end of June early July?

15. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^^ this. Pat O'Brien agrees.

16. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

June 19-23 is my next scheduled trip

17. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally not fair, spit it out! :nono:

40th Birthday Bash!
  18. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking at June 27th. Maybe I can push it up a week.

19. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this trip came upon me pretty last minute. I had just returned to NYC Monday morning after a long weekend partying in Georgia. A buddy of mine, who has done many Vegas trips with me reminded me it was his birthday and we must go to Vegas, no discussion.The conversation took place Tuesday and the decision was made to depart the next day.
    I did not bother to contact my Cosmo host as I knew he was not in on Tuesdays. I called VIP services and booked on the offers we had. Upfront 300 F/B. $1500 Promo chips and 3 nights Wraparound terrace suite. My buddy had 2 nights standard room, $500 Promo and $50 food (he has not been getting any time at the tables the last few trips and his offers are reflective of that)

Come Wednesday and I cannot finish my work in time to leave. My friend is bringing his girl and they cannot get a flight direct to Vegas and opt to just head right to LA. We make plans to meet up Thursday.

Thursday:

I grab a standby flight Thursday afternoon which is delayed 2 hours but I finally make it on board. Its a middle seat, but I pass out before takeoff and wake up in time for beverage service only to fall back asleep within seconds. I know I did not drink the beverage because I woke up with it on my shirt just 10 minutes for landing. That sleep will come in handy.

I only have carry on and head out of the terminal. Cosmo has sent me my usual black stretch and my driver Sam is waiting. Off we go. Arrive at Comso no issue and check in in VIP room is super
    fast and Josh takes great care of me. I am forced to take a wraparound suite in the west tower as nothing is ready in the east. I do not like the west tower as the walk to the suites is too far at the end of the hall and sometimes I cannot make it. I get to my room, sort my belonging, grab a shower, make a cocktail and finish up some last minute work.

I met my friends downstairs as they are checking in and we hit the wheel for a few spins. Nothing crazy to report there but I got up maybe $500 bucks in the few minutes we played. We split up and I went to go grab us some dinner reservations. I have been on a Blue Ribbon kick lately so I made the executive decision. We returned for dinner two hours later. We had some cocktails as I was waiting on a few additional guests but these girls were taking forever. I couldn't wait and started to order, 2 pounds of king crab legs, short ribs, oxtail fired rice a few other assorted apps and some sushi rolls. We are each 4 or 5 drinks deep by the time the other girls join us, I get them each a cocktail and let them finish off the leftovers, they are pleased with this arrangement.
    Bill is $700 and change, I charge it to the room.

It is now 1130pm as we finish dinner. Our plan is to go to Hakkasan over at MGM. I invite the girls but they have to go to work, how people live in Vegas I will never know. We make plans to meet up later. We walk out the door to cosmo and the valet staff are delighted to see me as usual and we exchange a few fist bumps. The limo is waiting, the three of us pile in and off we go.

Friday:

12:15 AM We arrive at MGM, its pretty packed as its fight weekend. Very diverse crowd as make our way to Hakkasan. I stop at a roulette wheel quickly and make a quick 300 bucks in 2 spins. I am pleased with this as I was looking to recoup some of the cash I tipped out to the Cosmo staff.

Line outside Hakkasan is pretty packed but nothing too crazy. We are on the DJs guestlist and are inside in less then 3 minutes. We somehow end up in the hip hop room, certainly not where we should be. We press our way up to the main room where the party is raging hard. The strobe lights and deep bass bombs quickly energize me. I make my rounds to a few tables in search of some friends I knew were present. I am hunting for them but am having no luck, enough of that.
    We start making our way closer towards the DJ booth and are forced to talk our way passed several layers of security guards while battling the sweaty mob of partygoers on the dance floor and surrounding tables. Finally we are spotted by the tour manager and quickly ushered into the spacious Hakkasan DJ booth ;-). The booth is stocked with a few bottles of vodka and some jager. Before we can even get started on that, the DJ turns around to embrace my friend and wish him a happy birthday. A really cute cocktail waitress shows up with a tray of some shots in test tubes. I don't ask questions, I just drink them. I then receive a text message from another girl I know who has spotted me and she wants to come hang. She has a friend with her, the party is now getting started. We dance and drink the night away enjoying the company of good friends.

Around 2am, my friends girl leaves to the bathroom and he quickly pulls a girl into the DJ booth and is making out with her within seconds. I try to talk some sense into him but its his birthday and he is way too intoxicated to comprehend my insight. I told him that his gf is certainly watching us from a distance but he insists otherwise. A few minutes later she returns and goes back shit crazy, obviously she saw. She is super pissed he was making out with a girl but far more pissed at how ugly the girl was. I turn around to make another drink and when I look back, they are gone. Expected.

At about 230 my friend from dinner texts me and asks if she can come hang with her buddy ( a movie producer whos name I will not disclose) and a group of about 8 other really hot girls that look like models. Turns out they are models. They want champagne. I kindly ply them with jagermeister because its free and more importantly I don't drink that shit :beer:

Its now getting close to 4am and time to move the party. As I am walking out of Hakkasan I'm approached by an interesting lad who clearly wanted to hang w our crew. I never met him but he pleaded a good case. Oh well, When in rome.... OFF TO THE SKY LOFTS !!

20. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo during EDC weekend ... see ya there and be careful :wink2:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.